Saturday, December 08, 2007

WoodMan; ChiliMan; WarMan; GarbageMan

Well, at least I am a man *:-)

Woodman: I brought wood to the near-the-front-door wood pile today, replenishing the stock that we used up last week keeping the place warm. Some of it is perfectly dry & perfectly split madrone, & it is beautiful, not just because it will warm us well, but because of its visual beauty also. We are grateful for it.

ChiliMan: I got to eat some more of my wife's chili today, & I love it. I added a little Jarlsburg cheese as nibbles with each bite of chili, & that is awesomely good *:-)

WarMan: We have been watching Ken Burn's The War, & it is very powerful for me, because I was born just as the USA entered the war, & also because I am also a veteran, so I believe I have a keen & deep understanding of what I am seeing.

GarbageMan: Yes, today I took out the garbage & placed clean containers in the house where we stow our trash until the weekend. Not a big deal, I know, but I am happy to be able to do it *:-)

No comments: