Sunday, July 31, 2005

99.75 & 100.80...Gee, I feel better *:-)

99.75:
That's my score (out of 100) on a recent 2-hour written examination I took to qualify for a job I am trying to get. That score placed me in position #1 for the upcoming round of face-2-face interviews, so that's good news...at least I will get an interview, and at most I will get the job! *:-)

100.80:
That's my score (out of 100) on a recent panel style oral examination I took last Thursday to qualify for a different job I am trying to get. That score placed me in position #1 for the upcoming round of face-2-face interviews, so that's good news...at least I will get an interview, and at most I will get the job! *:-)

By the way, looking for a new job is a learning experience, containing all the elements of a good novel...fear, suspense, failure, success, romance (not very much of that - I'm married), hard work, learning new ways of doing old things, and meeting people. I'm doing the very best that I can, with lots of help *:-)

Movie Recommendations:
"Saved!" (2004) - Yes, see it. OC+
"Parting Shots" (1999) - No, don't see it. OC-
"'Cracker'-All Series" (1994) - No, don't see it. OC-
"The Ice Rink" (2001) - Yes, see it. OC+
"To Die For" (1995) - No, don't see it. OC-
"Aparajito" (1957) - Yes, see it. OC+
"Spitfire Grill" (1996) - Yes, see it. OC+
"Bigger Than The Sky" (2005) - Yes, see it. OC+
"All About My Mother" (1999) - Yes, see it. OC+
"The Gospel Of John" (2003) - Yes, see it. OC+
"The Last Of The Blonde Bombshells" (2000) - Yes, see it. OC+
"Angel Of Death" (2002) - No, don't see it. OC-
"Bonjour Monsieur Shlomi" (2003) - Yes, see it. OC+
"Garden State" (2004) - Yes, see it. OC+
"Bright Young Things" (2003) - Yes, see it. OC+
"Bride & Prejudice" (2004) - Yes, see it. OC+
"Around The Bend" (2004) - Yes, see it. OC+
"Boys & Girls From County Clare) (2003) - Yes, see it. OC+
"A Very Long Engagement" (2004) - Yes, see it. OC+
"Ocean's Twelve" (2004) - No, don't see it. OC-

Lee's OC Index:
OC+ = High potential healing and/or educational message for people with OCD tendencies.
OC- = Low potential healing and/or educational message for people with OCD tendencies.

No comments: