Sunday, July 17, 2005

Gee, I Thought I Was Pretty Decent At It...

Gee, I Thought I Was Pretty Decent At It...
Speaking Latin American Spanish that is. I failed the proficiency test even for level one *:-(
That will add a minimum of 90 days to the time it will take me to get qualified, because I can't retest for that period of time. The fact that I get around on my own ok in Monterrey, Mexico, and Mexico City, Mexico, and Madrid, Spain doesn't count? No complaints. I will try again as soon as I can *:-)

Movie Recommendations:
"Agatha Christie's: Marple: A Murder Is Announced" (2004) - Yes, see it. OC+
"My House In Umbria" (2003) - Yes, see it. OC+
"Interstate 60" (2002) - Yes, see it. OC+
"The Crime Of Padre Amaro" (2002) - Yes, see it. OC+
"Great Expectations" (1998) - Yes, see it. OC+

Lee's OC Index:
OC+ = High potential healing and/or educational message for people with OCD tendencies.
OC- = Low potential healing and/or educational message for people with OCD tendencies.

No comments: