Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Cats 1, Squirrels 0

Cats 1, Squirrels 0:
I came home yesterday and as I was preparing something to eat I glanced out the kitchen window and saw a dark, strung-out object on our concrete walkway that leads to our gate to the main road. It bore no resemblance to any shape I was familiar with, was remaining completely still, and had some grotesquery about it that made me curious. I left my food prep area and walked outside and approached closer. Heh. Heh Heh. Heh Heh Heh. *:-> The smallest of the 3 squirrels that have recently started entering our domain lay very definitely dead on our walk. I'll spare you a description of the grotesqueries unless you email me for the details. I verbally and loudly thanked the cats (invisible somewhere in the bush) for their efforts, shoveled up the remains and walked some distance up the road and flung them into the wildness of our mountains.

Movie Recommendations:
"The Life Aquatic" (2005) - Yes, see it. OC+

Lee's OC Index:
OC+ = High potential healing and/or educational message for people with OCD tendencies.
OC- = Low potential healing and/or educational message for people with OCD tendencies.

No comments: