Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Veteran - Warrior

Veteran:
I am one. April of 1968 through September of 1970. As of today, 2 people have thanked me for my service to our country, and I have also been honored by a Native American ceremony for warriors, where I was asked to step into the center of the ceremonial circle. I am not Native American, and I was the only Veteran at the ceremony, but they asked me to step out anyway because it is for all warriors and I am one. The Native American honoring dance was the first time I was recognized as a Veteran, and that was in 1998, 28 years after my service ended. I will be using my Veteran status to help me get my next job, if what the county and state say about Veteran preference is true.

Movie Recommendations:
"The Life And Death Of Peter Sellers" (2005) - Yes, see it. OC+

Lee's OC Index:
OC+ = High potential healing and/or educational message for people with OCD tendencies.
OC- = Low potential healing and/or educational message for people with OCD tendencies.

No comments: