Wednesday, January 05, 2005

I hope PalmOne comes through...(sigh)

I got a new Tungsten T5, with the WI-FI card. The software won't sync onto the PDA. Many calls to PalmOne support (India of course), and today I finally got a case ID. I guess that is a step forward. I really want to use the T5 for everything, and I am still confident that we can work it out (sigh).

I had to complain to Comcast today, our broadband provider. Our connectivity has been really excellent, but over the last month, connectivity has been getting worse and worse, both in up-time and in signal strength. I hope they reply to my e-mail and agree to set the signal strength on the pole connection higher (sigh).

KGO radio says a big time storm is on the way, with probable electrical outages again, etc. (sigh).

Movie recommendation:

"Brief Encounter" - Yes, see it (1945-46 version, B&W). OC+

Lee's OC Index:
OC+ = High potential healing and/or educational message for people with OCD tendencies.
OC- = Low potential healing and/or educational message for people with OCD tendencies.

No comments: