Saturday, January 22, 2005

Peaceful Saturday morning

Although I find the arrival of peace pretty unpredictable and inconsistent, I really appreciate it when we get a quiet, still and naturally peaceful morning. For me, it sets my favorite tone for the rest of the day, and makes it easier for me to be the person I want to be. I am grateful for all the peaceful moments I am given, thanks.
The deck-building dude mis-calculated some small elements, so we didn't get it done yesterday after all. He says he will be back on Sunday to finish it up (and also says he will have to charge more!). We really like what he has done, so we'll go along and hope the finished product is just what we want. My wife has a friend coming up today to try the deck out for some craft activities, and the weather is cooperating, so it will be good to hear what someone else thinks about what we have done.

Movie Recommendations:

"Rough Magic" - No, don't see it. OC-

Lee's OC Index:
OC+ = High potential healing and/or educational message for people with OCD tendencies.
OC- = Low potential healing and/or educational message for people with OCD tendencies.

No comments: