Saturday, January 08, 2005

Myers-Briggs in my brain

Last week I completed the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator analysis. They've improved it since the last time I took it several years ago, and this time I was able to complete it at home and determine the Type results myself. I then had a meeting with a professional, who clarified the meaning of the results, and provided good insight into how to use the information. It is amazingly accurate and interesting, and my wife and I had a good time reading over the interpretations. The professional interpreter has become saddened in recent years because too many people are using the Types as cocktail party intro lines instead of taking them a bit more seriously and using them to create better work and life situations. Since I won't be going to too many cocktail parties soon, I am a safe subject *:-) If you know your type, you can use the link I provided to get some info.

Movie recommendations:

"Matchstick Men" - Yes, see it. OC+
"A Touch Of Frost, Season 1" - Yes, see it. OC+

Lee's OC Index:
OC+ = High potential healing and/or educational message for people with OCD tendencies.
OC- = Low potential healing and/or educational message for people with OCD tendencies.

No comments: