Monday, January 17, 2005

What's important in a job?

I am playing professionally prescribed words-with-meaning mind games to further clarify what my ideal job is. I have a chance right now, for as long as it takes, to remain completely open to drawing to me the best job for me now. I have been continuously employed for wages since the age of 12, and it is time for me to make a choice of employment that will give me the opportunity to complete my life as close to right livelihood as possible. For today, the following 12 words describe what I believe is always important in my work:
Honesty
Self Respect
Integrity
Creative
Helping
Public Contact
Trust
Teamwork
Open Communication
Benefits
Learning
Personal Safety

Movie Recommendations:

"Iron Jawed Angels" - Yes, see it. OC+
"A Home At The End Of The World" - Yes, see it. OC+

Lee's OC Index:
OC+ = High potential healing and/or educational message for people with OCD tendencies.
OC- = Low potential healing and/or educational message for people with OCD tendencies.

No comments: