Friday, April 08, 2005

And Just As I Clicked "Publish"...

Hoo Boy.
I created a long blog entry late last night about "Comcast, Canada, Sabrina And Connectivity" which detail our getting through the latest broadband outage, or so we thought. Just as I completed the blog entry and hit publish I was informed by the system that the page on which I had created the blog entry was really just a cached page of the blogging site and that nothing had happened and that I was still without access to the internet and that all my text was gone forever. I went to bed.

Movie Recommendations:
"Awakening" (1997) - Yes, see it. OC+

Lee's OC Index:
OC+ = High potential healing and/or educational message for people with OCD tendencies.
OC- = Low potential healing and/or educational message for people with OCD tendencies.

No comments: