Saturday, April 09, 2005

Webcams & the Tungsten T5 are cool IMHO

Logitech Webcam -
Installed a Logitech webcam and got it working a couple days ago and am having fun with it logging in to other computers we have here and watching me watching myself watching myself *:-) I did not get the one with motorized controls because I don't understand what that would be for and the guy at Circuit City said I wouldn't need it. The image quality is very good and I find it quite good at balancing the light sources at different times of daylight illumination and artificial illumination.

PalmOne Tungsten T5 -
I purchased the T5 just when they first came out and have been using it regularly and absolutely love it. I was using a Tungsten C and appreciated the power of the C but found it inconvenient to use. The T5 is fabulous and I am happy *:-)

Movie Recommendations:
"Millions" (2005) - Yes, see it. OC+

Lee's OC Index:
OC+ = High potential healing and/or educational message for people with OCD tendencies.
OC- = Low potential healing and/or educational message for people with OCD tendencies.

No comments: