Friday, April 01, 2005

I Didn't Know My Brother Died

My sister says she tried to leave me a voice mail on my mobile phone when he died last Saturday and I never got the message. I check my messages every day so either the number was wrong or something else happened. My brother M. had been sick with cancer for a very long time and his health degenerated fairly quickly in the last few weeks and I was not surprised that he died. I had been leaving messages with his son and I now understand why I did not get a response because the family was so busy with all the arrangements and "things to do" related to my brother's death. I loved my brother and he loved me and I am told that he said goodbye to me when he left his body. He maintained a strong belief in his spiritual practices throughout his life and so does his family and so at the end there was peace available for which I am grateful. I have begun living my grief for his departure and will pay attention to the meaning of his departure. May his spirit make its journey in peace and may he rest in peace. He was a good man and is remembered lovingly by everyone that I know that knew him.

Movie Recommendations:
"Into The Woods" (1990) - No, don't see it. OC-
"All That Jazz" (1979) - No, don't see it. OC-

Lee's OC Index:
OC+ = High potential healing and/or educational message for people with OCD tendencies.
OC- = Low potential healing and/or educational message for people with OCD tendencies.

No comments: