Friday, April 15, 2005

Discipline, Money, Time, Love

Discipline:
I have been getting "input", messages, comments and vibes that it is time for me to increase the discipline with which I maintain the healthiest possible lifestyle for me. I am naturally an early riser and feel lumpy and irritable when I get my day started much after 5 am. When I get going by 5 am good things happen and I feel that I am doing my best to participate in the life I have been given this time around. I have noticed that when I get to bed after 9 pm then I need to spend a large amount of my will power to get going by 5 am. I am choosing to follow a more natural course and have chosen a goal of getting to bed by 9 pm. I know it seems obvious but I haven't been doing it and am not feeling the way I want to about myself *:-(

Money:
I need more of it coming in right now. I had plenty coming in for the last 25 years but right now I need more. I am working on it *:-)

Time:
I like this saying:
"The only decision I need to make is what to do with the time I am given this lifetime" (I don't know who said it yet and will find out).

Love:
For me love is the river that I allow to run through everything I am, do, say, think and live for. It works for me and is making me a better person the longer I work at it *:-)

Media Recommendations:
Movies:
"Ned Kelly" (2004) - Yes, see it. OC+
"Bridget Jones: The Edge Of Reason" (2005) - No, don't see it. OC-
"Prime Suspect 1" (1991) - No, don't see it. OC-

Music:
"The Very Best Of ZZ Top: Rancho Texicano" (2004) - Yes, listen to it. OC+

Lee's OC Index:
OC+ = High potential healing and/or educational message for people with OCD tendencies.
OC- = Low potential healing and/or educational message for people with OCD tendencies.

No comments: