Tuesday, April 05, 2005

The Shadow Knows

Hadda lotta fun the last two days *:-) I was surprised yesterday to have been elected "Person Of The Month" at the state facility where I am working and I was not expecting that at all nor had I heard any rumors. It's cool because I get pictures taken of me, stories written about me and I get teased by everybody else until the next person gets it. On the day I was chosen I was asked to come to the front of the organizational meeting we were having and that is when the award was presented and because I was dressed all in black I was nicknamed "The Shadow" and so for the rest of the month people will be referring to me in that way when they want to tease me.
Today a special workshop session just for those of us who are certified trainers was held and of course the two poor guys who had to present to us got heckled mercilessly which was a lot of fun especially since the workshop was on Powerpoint and the Epson projection and Dell laptop equipment that is necessary to make it happen. Because the state owns the equipment there are lots of rules about how to use it that make it a little funny but the funniest was the remote IR Mouse that was totally limp and took forever to get the changes to happen in the presentation. After 2 hours it had gotten beyond funny and we were making wise cracks every time the presenters would explain what they were going to show us and then the little arrow from the mouse would very slowly wander around the screen landing and executing commands that were not what the presenters wanted. Hilarious and hopeless *:-)

Movie Recommendations:
"Sideways" (2004 widescreen DVD) - Yes, see it. OC+
"Prime Suspect 5" - No, don't see it. OC-

Lee's OC Index:
OC+ = High potential healing and/or educational message for people with OCD tendencies.
OC- = Low potential healing and/or educational message for people with OCD tendencies.

No comments: