Saturday, April 09, 2005

New Mac Software

iWork '05 is very nice so far. I loaded the just-purchased new application today because my wife has a presentation to give on Wednesday and we just got started on the slide show today. I am impressed so far with how the Keynote 2 application works and am looking forward to trying out Page. With iWork I can also appreciate how nice the 17" Powerbook is because of the multiple windows I can keep open as I jog back and forth between apps to size the images and create the slides. Thanks Apple *:-)

Movie Recommendations:
"Tom Brown's School Days" (1971) - No, don't see it. OC-

Lee's OC Index:
OC+ = High potential healing and/or educational message for people with OCD tendencies.
OC- = Low potential healing and/or educational message for people with OCD tendencies.

No comments: