Friday, April 22, 2005

Saddle, But No Horse In The Money

Saddle:
I am busy four days per week with committee meetings, team meetings, workshop facilitation for the state organization I work with and a couple other community volunteer efforts. Which brings me to the second point.
But No Horse In The Money:
I am currently 100% volunteer and am not receiving payment for what I am doing. It's cool because learning still happens, service still happens and networking still happens. I feel as though I am nearing an upgrade in results for getting paid for working and am altering my activities to match the opportunities. Good luck to me *:-)

Movie Recommendations:

"Prime Suspect 3" (199x) - OC-
"The Player: Platinum Edition" (1992) - OC-
"Meet The Fockers" (2005) - OC-
"As Time Goes By: Complete Series 7" (1998) - OC+

Lee's OC Index:
OC+ = High potential healing and/or educational message for people with OCD tendencies.
OC- = Low potential healing and/or educational message for people with OCD tendencies.

No comments: