Thursday, March 31, 2005

Smoothies

I will live forever or at least another day or two. My wife makes protein smoothies that upon consumption have the immediate effect of making my body feel immortal. I love them and they make me feel good and they are actually good for me and I am grateful for them. Also, they remind me of the smoothies that Tommy Chong makes in the movies, and with Cheech, which reminds me of "Up In Smoke". The last time I saw "Up In Smoke" I was walking along a street in Los Angeles doing nothing special and not going anywhere in a hurry and was suddenly grabbed by the image in a department store window that was playing "Up In Smoke" on several of their demo TVs and I had the same reaction I always have to that movie which is that I laugh uncontrollably, loudly, and without stopping, and with tears flowing in my eyes until someone helps me move out of sight of the movie which in this case took a while because the people I was in Los Angeles with were behind me quite a way having stopped at a different store to get something and they finally arrived and helped me move on to the hotel.

Movie Recommendations:
"All About Eve" (1950) (DVD) - Yes, see it. OC+

Lee's OC Index:
OC+ = High potential healing and/or educational message for people with OCD tendencies.
OC- = Low potential healing and/or educational message for people with OCD tendencies.

No comments: