Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Short Sleeves

Lovely weather here on the California Coast *:-) Saves me building a fire in the wood stove each night too, which leaves more time to enjoy the evening meal and a DVD when possible. The light is beginning to stay with us longer too and that relaxes me a bit. I got a surprise call from Germany via one of the free internet telephony services and it was a fellow who had just gotten broadband for the first time and he made his first ever internet phone call to me and had picked my user name completely at random. He was very nice and I talked with him at length although I rarely respond to those calls unless the person is on my contact list. He and his family have never been to the USA and his questions were refreshingly naive and honest. It was quite a nice chat actually and I am glad I loosened my rules.

Movie Recommendations:

"Inspector Alleyn Mysteries: Disc 4" (1990) - Yes, see it. OC+
"What About Bob?" (1991) - Yes, see it. OC+

Lee's OC Index:
OC+ = High potential healing and/or educational message for people with OCD tendencies.
OC- = Low potential healing and/or educational message for people with OCD tendencies.

No comments: