Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Business Fair: Wine, Ads, Government, Dogs & Technology

Today's Business Fair for local businesses was pretty cool. Half the exhibitors were a little casual for my preference and there were many who were very professional as well. All however were truly at the fair for business purposes and I had a good time visiting the other booths and working my shift at ours. I saw several colleagues I knew, some with whom I have worked before and some who are vendors to me and so it made a good event. I haven't talked so much in quite a while and although I would have liked to, I passed up the free root beer floats and passed up the wine tastings as well. When my wife and I can do the tastings together, probably at the wineries, then I can have fun. The Yellow Pages had the biggest booth which I did not expect. They also had the fewest visitors *:-)

Movie Recommendations:

"Stripes" (1981) - No, don't see it. OC-

Lee's OC Index:
OC+ = High potential healing and/or educational message for people with OCD tendencies.
OC- = Low potential healing and/or educational message for people with OCD tendencies.

No comments: