Thursday, March 24, 2005

Too Much Chocolate And Not Enough Protein

I made a mistake today and did not eat in the way my body needs me to. I don't feel very well at the moment *:-( Which of course is exactly how it is when I make a mistake with food. Because of doing taxes I also spent too much time sitting still and working on the computer. I got lots of computer work done and was successful and paid the price. When the sun broke through the clouds I had a great chance to get out and take a walk and didn't do it. I tossed the cat out when the weather got nice and didn't do the same to myself! I'll do better next time *:-).

Movie Recommendations:
"The Lost Prince" (2003) - Yes, see it. OC+

Lee's OC Index:
OC+ = High potential healing and/or educational message for people with OCD tendencies.
OC- = Low potential healing and/or educational message for people with OCD tendencies.

No comments: