Tuesday, March 15, 2005

QuickBooks Pro

Our Tax Preparer (the official name) was burdened with several phone calls from me today as I went through the process of setting up QuickBooks Pro so that our returns for 2005 will be much better. I found that I am to late to use QuickBooks 2005 edition to do our return for 2004. I believe a flat tax is a better idea and I understand it is too difficult to administer which is too bad. I chose mostly the default selections during the setup, but only after conferring with Tax Preparer via phone conference. Some of the settings I decided to customize and not very many of them. So far I am not going to use the QuickBooks Checking program. I'll think about that and decide later.

Book Recommendations:

"Transitions" (1997 by William Bridges) - Yes, read it. OC+

Lee's OC Index:
OC+ = High potential healing and/or educational message for people with OCD tendencies.
OC- = Low potential healing and/or educational message for people with OCD tendencies.

No comments: