Friday, March 18, 2005

Carly II

Based on what I learned from hanging out with friends who are still locked into a local corporation that I am familiar with there seems to be more than one Carly F. type individual on the loose. Perhaps there was a breeding pool established by the government at about the time Carly F. was conceived and some of the breeders snuck out and fertilized more than their share of corporate blossoms.
Real humans sharing real stuff is wonderfully healing and I'll take as much of that as I can, keeping in mind that the experience is different for everyone and might be too much for people I am with or who are present as partners.

Media Recommendations:

"Page-A- Day Zen Calendar" (2005) - Yes, read it. OC+

Lee's OC Index:
OC+ = High potential healing and/or educational message for people with OCD tendencies.
OC- = Low potential healing and/or educational message for people with OCD tendencies.

No comments: