Sunday, March 27, 2005

Classic Rock, Cathedral Bundt & Classic Video

My son works at Yahoo and he has been 'suggesting' that I switch from Google search to Yahoo search to show family loyalty. Its a good thing none of my kids works at Google because then I would have to search every other one every other time *:-( Anyway, I tried Yahoo search for the first time a couple weeks ago and it works pretty good, and I did not know that Yahoo had the application that allows searching of video clips as well so that is new and I'll check it out to find material to support the workshops that I facilitate. Cool! I don't know how to find out if Yahoo is better than Google so I'll ask him today at our Easter get together if there is a rating service or a performance scorecard that I can check. A side benefit of spending time on Yahoo is that a friend of mine in Australia is on Yahoo Messenger which I had never used so I figured since I am spending time on Yahoo I might as well try that too so he accepted my request for seeing when he is online and now we can do internet telephony. The best part though is that along with Messenger I found the Launchcast application and am now, yes right now, high volume rocking out with the classic rock selections from Yahoo *:-) I love ZZ Top and hadn't had the opportunity to listen to them for a while. Cool!
My wife was suddenly overwhelmed with the desire to make a classic Cathedral bundt cake for me for Easter and that turned out great, thanks sweetie! At about 4 pm yesterday I was suddenly overwhelmed with the desire to get some corduroy fabric for my wife to make herself some new dresses because she looks really cute and sexy in corduroy and she never buys stuff for herself and because she is a master dressmaker and even teaches it I wanted to get her some new fabric so she can create some new stuff. She went along with it and we raced to the fabric store just before closing because they aren't open today on Easter Sunday and we found four good colors for her and got plenty of fabric and while we were in there this young lady and her mom came in and were all confused about how to make this dress that the young lady had designed and so my wife hooked up with them and helped them and then the young lady signed up for my wife's next class session to actually make it. Cool!
I was crying about an hour ago because I finally watched the DVD video "Up From Zero" put out by the U.S. Dept. Of Labor about the twin towers disaster of 2001. Follow the link above to get a free copy.

Movie Recommendations:
"Up From Zero" (2003) - Yes, see it. OC+

Lee's OC Index:
OC+ = High potential healing and/or educational message for people with OCD tendencies.
OC- = Low potential healing and/or educational message for people with OCD tendencies.

No comments: