Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Spring, Patience & My Practice of Letting Go

Under and throughout the budding exuberance of Spring time, easily seen now because the ant, bird, bee, moth and butterfly members of my community show up for daily duty helping the no-legged partners shout the message of flowering, leafing, shooting, growing and feeding, there remains a powerful river of patience, stillness and peace. I have not before felt this and yet I know it has always been. I am happy to have noticed and will celebrate the occaision.

Book Recommendations:

"Anatomy Of The Spirit" (Caroline Myss) (1996) - Yes, read it. OC+
"The Way Of The Peaceful Warrior" (Dan Millman) (2000) - Yes, read it. OC+

Lee's OC Index:
OC+ = High healing and/or educational potential for people with OCD tendencies.
OC- = Low healing and/or educational potential for people with OCD tendencies.

No comments: