Sunday, March 20, 2005

Income Tax: A Vision Of The Recent Past

2004 is spread before me in all its detail. I know how many times I purchased books of stamps at the Post (7); I know how many times I purchased office supplies from Office Max (also 7); I know how many times I purchased wine as business gifts from Cost Plus World Market (5); I know how much the champagne and wine cost for my daughter's wedding (both were very good); I know how much we spent with Apple Computer for new Powerbooks (they love us); I know how much we spent with Dell for a new Latitude; I know how much the Department of Motor Vehicles demanded; I know how much the property assessor demanded; I know how much we spent on web hosting and related expenses to keep our internet access at the level we want; etc. Soon I will know how much the State and Federal governments demand after our tax preparer completes her work. I am resolved to manage our expenses more closely during 2005 *:-)

Movie Recommendations:
"Dead Men Don't Wear Plaid" (1982) - No, don't see it. OC-

Lee's OC Index:
OC+ = High potential healing and/or educational message for people with OCD tendencies.
OC- = Low potential healing and/or educational message for people with OCD tendencies.

No comments: