Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Group Learning

I belong to a group... an internet group... a Yahoo internet group that is a tool for professional communication for two departments of a state funded networking organization and one department is Marketing and one is Training. I became a better navigator of the group electronic resources today through some demos and practical applications. I was impressed at how sophisticated the free public groups have become and how much can be accomplished without spending big $$ on application software for my individual computer. I was humbled by how much I do not know because back in '82 I was a Unix guy and was way way way ahead of most other people and it is humbling to re-enter the net as a semi-novice and it is also exciting *:-)

Movie Recommendations:
"Vera Drake" (2005) - Yes, see it. OC+
"Diva" (1981) - Yes, see it. OC+

Lee's OC Index:
OC+ = High potential healing and/or educational message for people with OCD tendencies.
OC- = Low potential healing and/or educational message for people with OCD tendencies.

No comments: