Friday, March 04, 2005

Some Parts Of Town Seem Healthier Than Others

My wife and I were in several different parts of the largest town near us today. We each were affected quite differently in some parts and affected the same way in others. I seemed less immediately physically made ill in some of the over-developed, limited natural environment parts and my wife immediately felt ill. In my experience my reaction time is about two days slower than hers. She helps me by being a bit like a canary in a mine shaft by giving early warning signs that we aren't where we should be. Both of us were glad to get back in the trees where we live after visiting the town.

Movie Recommendations:

"Anna Karenina" (2000) - No, don't see it. OC-
"Inspector Alleyn Mysteries-Discs 1&2" (1990) - No, don't see it. OC-

Lee's OC Index:
OC+ = High potential healing and/or educational message for people with OCD tendencies.
OC- = Low potential healing and/or educatonal message for people with OCD tendencies.

No comments: