Thursday, March 17, 2005

Our Kids Are Right

"The Incredibles" is a very good movie. We got it on DVD and watched it tonight and just loved it. I had a lot of assumptions about what it would be and it was much better than I anticipated. My wife and I did not see it in the theatre (which is still ok with us) and it was just fine on DVD with our wide cinema screen monitor.

Happy St. Patrick's Day to all! I wore lots of green and the best display I saw was at the bank where the tellers were all in green shamrock boingy antenna hats and the counters were all done up for the day.

Several hours at our dentist today for both my wife and I. I came out a little better than she did and she will be returning for a little more work in about 2 months.

I am sorting through all the schwag I picked up at the business fair yesterday and there is some cool stuff and some that I will toss after getting the contact info into my PDA. I am glad I was there.

Movie Recommendations:

"The Incredibles" (2005) - Yes, see it. OC+

Lee's OC Index:
OC+ = High potential healing and/or educational message for people with OCD tendencies.
OC- = Low potential healing and/or educational message for people with OCD tendencies.

No comments: