Saturday, February 05, 2005

Chai Variables, Variable Chais

In my travels globally and locally I suffer from severe chai inconsistency (follow the link to find out what "chai" is if you don't already know). Coffee is way too strong for me unless I need to remain awake and alert for several days without sleep, and soy chai is just the right combo to feed my desire for a stimulant without wiring me into an array of neon body spasms and mental twists and shouts. The best chai in the world is made by my wife and when we are together that is what I get, which then makes all others less than best. However, the variables of the ingredients that go into chai and the preparation methods are so variable that I am not able to rely on it from place to place, vendor to vendor. When I get the time, I am going to make my own chai recipe and take it with me for preparation on the spot *:-)

Movie Recommendations:

"Ray" - No, don't see it. OC-

Lee's OC Index:
OC+ = High potential for healing and/or educational message for people with OCD tendencies.
OC- = Low potential for healing and/or educational message for people with OCD tendencies.

No comments: