Sunday, February 13, 2005

Homemade, and ugly *:-(

I just finished icing the homemade St. Valentine cake I made and am donating to the office fund raiser tomorrow. The cake is heart-shaped, sort of, and the icing is almost red, but more on the raspberry side of the color wheel. I tried to compensate for the lumpy surface by sprinkling those little rods of colored hard sugar but it didn't work too well. The icing is still running down the sides of the cake onto the supporting plate and I hope that stops as the house cools off tonight. I will be slightly embarrassed when I put it on the bake sale table and my name is not on it so if I enter and leave the room with alacrity perhaps I won't be seen. I will be much more embarrassed if when I leave work at 5 pm my cake is still on the bake sale table unpurchased *:-

Movie Recommendations:

"Late Marriage" (2001) - No, don't see it. OC-

Lee's OC Index:
OC+ = High potential healing and/or educational message for people with OCD tendencies.
OC- = Low potential healing and/or educational message for people with OCD tendencies.

No comments: