Monday, February 28, 2005

I like T-Mobile

My new T-Mobile account for my laptop is working very well. I have used it in coffee shops around town and in Borders Books and it has been great. Strong signal, consistent behaviour and fast downloads. Because I have high wireless security protection on my laptop I must use the special logout site they have set up and that is not a problem although it is less convenient. I have yet to try it at an airport since my international and domestic air travel has stopped for awhile. I have heard there are some problems at terminals and I will find out when I try it.

Movie Recommendations:

"Planes, Trains and Automobiles" (1987) - Yes, see it. OC+

Lee's OC Index:
OC+ = High potential healing and/or educational message for people with OCD tendencies.
OC- = Low potential healing and/or educational message for people with OCD tendencies.

No comments: