Monday, February 07, 2005

Early Bumble

In the afternoon of yesterday, while the last warm rays of the pre-spring sun warmed patches of planter and deck I was stopped still by the heavy rumble of the bumblebee behind me. A small wash of mild adrenaline flowed through me for a half-second or so and then my brain identified the sound and I relaxed, smiled and waited for the Bombus Terrestris to catch up and pass me on its way to an early flower. The sight of its clumsy and delightfully heavy flight signalled the beginning of our spring dance.

Movie Recommendations:

"Vanity Fair" (2004) - No, don't see it. OC-

Lee's OC Index:
OC+ = High potential healing and/or educational message for people with OCD tendencies.
OC- = Low potential healing and/or educational message for people with OCD tendencies.

No comments: