Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Flaky Chocolate Croissant

I forgot to take a lunch with me yesterday, Monday, which is the day of the week when my schedule allows only 19 minutes of lunch time between the end of one meeting and the beginning of the next. I was "forced" to run (literally) to the Starbucks nearby and get a small orange juice and a chocolate croissant. I had to eat the croissant quickly on the way back to the building because it is a state facility and only beverage not food is allowed inside. It was good enough and got me through the next meeting, and I don't want to know what the ingredients of the croissant are *:-) I will do better next time.

Movie Recommendations:

"The Little Shop Of Horrors" (1986) - No, don't see it. OC-
"Clue" (1985) - No, don't see it. OC-

Lee's OC Index:
OC+ = High potential and/or educational message for people with OCD tendencies.
OC- = Low potential and/or educational message for people with OCD tendencies.

No comments: