Thursday, March 15, 2007

Dark Nebula Needs Professional Help

Today I emailed to my boss a formal request for professional crisis intervention in our workplace. The emotional disturbance by the poorly handled double-stress hit is reaching dangerous levels and I am concerned for my own physical and emotional safety and the safety of my colleagues. I hear through the grapevine that one of the senior managers also asked for professional intervention, but her request was ignored. I know that management is forced to respond to a request from a non-management employee because of the threat of a lawsuit if I were to become injured after having made a request that was ignored. I heard later today that immediate action was taken and that some sort of intervention is being planned.

I am happy to hear that my granddaughter looks cute in the bib-style overalls that my wife got for her *:-) Our granddaughter is a sweetie and separation from her is painful, even though I don't get much time with her anyway. She gets to go to the snow with her mom and dad this weekend, and I hope they have fun *:-)

No comments: