Monday, March 12, 2007

Not A Fast 19 Hours, But A 19 Hour Fast

Ooo. I am grouchy and barky. Today was complete medical physical day, and I started fasting at 8pm last evening and ended up not being able to eat until 3 pm today. Also, I had a hand up my ass, and a person was playing with my genitals as well. Blood, lots of blood was taken, and I had minor surgery, complete with the old-fashioned hot iron cauterizing my flesh, causing the smoke and stench to rise above the operating table. However, it is predicted that I will live at least a little longer, and in some areas I am doing very well. Gee, only 30# overweight. Gee, only slightly slouched in my posture. Gee, I only need to make sure I exercise EVERY DAY with at least 10,000 steps taken during my work out. Good thing my wife and I already got the Nike & iPod thing going to record our walking workouts *:-)

Ok, if I am going to live longer, then I had better get some rest *:-)

No comments: