Sunday, March 04, 2007

Return To Dark Nebula

My current position as a teacher at the University of Blueberry Syrup is very enjoyable to me, and I believe I can contribute there for many years to come. It is unfortunate, but true, that current events beyond my direct control have exposed the corner of the employment universe I currently call my home to scandal, arrests, illegal acts, and the presence of the usual spin doctors covering the explosion with as many blankets as they can.

I am calling my work place "Dark Nebula" for now, because that is how I feel when I enter it. A dark globule of dust and non-luminous gas, which obscures the light coming from behind. I shall continue to work to see and follow the light *:-)

Tomorrow brings a return to Dark Nebula. May the force be with me.

No comments: