Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Didg! Didg! Smoothed My Brain *:-)

More like 5 hours of didgeridoo sound today. My body and brain are sucking it up as though starved. The atmosphere and environment in my workplace is very poisonous today. Much fear, doubt, posturing, slithering, resenting, avoiding, and anger. That stuff isn't mine, but it filled me up today. I am greatful for the didg sounds that have balanced and cleansed me from a lot of the poison. Change. Change. Change. Let me change easily into whatever form I need to change into to remain myself while being submerged in this river of emotion in the work place. I see myself in other fathers at work, who still have little kids at home and will do anything to protect them. They fight, sneak, and use every weapon they have to stay employed, and I did the same thing, so no complaining from me. I am them and they will be me *:-)

Very productive today, while plugged into the didg-blast from the iPod which helped me stay focused.

I am interested to see how my excess weight will leave me. I was going to one of my "all out" programs to forceably get it off, but that does not seem right at this time. Don't know what will happen. I will stay tuned.

No comments: