Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Ten Thousand Pounds Of Depression

No worries, it is lifting now, after listening to 2 hours of digeridoo sounds and after morning meditation. I am sensitive, which means I pick up the vibes that are around me, and in my workplace right now it is a heavy dose of depression. I have learned that it doesn't belong to me though, and even though I am feeling it, it isn't mine and won't kill me *:-)

I wonder if I can learn circular breathing? I think so, because I used to play the trumpet well, and was almost ready to do it then. I want to participate in music and dance with my granddaughter, and so I am slowly infiltrating her house with gifts such as drums and tambourines *:-) Maybe if I show up someday and sit down and just begin playing the didgeridoo she'll get into it and begin her little dance that she does, and maybe she will bang on the drum. That would be cool, IMHO *:-)

No comments: