Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Dark Nebula Recommends Death By Strangulation & Dismemberment

Wow. My eyes are open. There definitely will be layoffs. Change happens. Today I printed out the "Stages of Grief" for myself, and shared them with a couple colleagues. I am practicing compassion for myself & others by reading over the stages regularly, and checking in with myself to find out where I am, and then also checking where others are so I don't press the wrong buttons. Apparently our death will be slow, like strangulation, and then parts of us will be "sorted" and sent on either for rendering or repair/reuse.

I am still approved to spend the next several months traveling the state providing training and course enrollments to faculty who will be using our products to serve the underserved over the summer. I feel greatful to be part of this effort, and I appreciate Mother Lakshmi providing some income through my effort also *:-)

As a friend of mine says: More Will Be Revealed

No comments: