Thursday, March 01, 2007

Un-Indicted Co-Conspirator Still In Charge

Funny how sometimes the most guilty parties dress up the most, flair their speech the most, move about the most quickly, and also are the most suspicious of everyone else...I have been a guilty party myself, which is how I can so easily recognize the behaviors *:-)

Anyway, several Big Biggies have just arrived to hold a series of "emotional disturbance containment" meetings with any employee brave enough to admit that we are all pretty devastated by the arrest of our former CEO on embezzlement charges, and that the Big Biggies have left an un-indicted co-conspirator in charge of the operation. How much openness do they think that will engender? Answer: Only those who are blind, deaf and dumb to reality will fall into that trap.

We don't know what the future divisional configuration will be, but our spies have told us that 6 different scenarios are in the final running. I shall follow the wise advice given to me long ago, which I followed successfully in my previous position, which I held for 25 years, which is:

"DON'T QUIT, AND WHEN THEY LET YOU GO, DON'T CRY"

...works for me *:-)

No comments: