Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Federal Penitentiary Loses Inmate; Ready For Winter; Excellent Chili; RTF Run

My wife's nephew has been released from the Federal Penitentiary where he had been sent up by the ATF. Details sketchy, but at least he is out *:-)

Today I completed the tarping, wood-burning stove prep, room safety set up, & related tasks, so that we can stay warm this winter. We have an excellent home for keeping cold out & warm in, & we have enough wood, for which we are grateful.

I had asked my wife to make some of her famous chili, & she did, & today I consumed 2 huge bowls all at one sitting, along with a little Jarlsburg cheese. Oh Yeah *:-) Excellent. Full. Will have some more tomorrow *:-)

Also made a dump run (the county calls the place the "Refuse Transfer Facility"), & because I made my run fairly early in the day, I did not have to wait in the long lines that sometimes happen before a holiday, because the place is closed on holidays.

No comments: