Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Total Bureaucrat Effective Immediately *:-)

Ok, so today I changed my schedule so that I work 8-5 from Monday thru Friday. OMG, its true. I am like so totally a bureaucrat now, & the conversion only took 2 weeks just like I thought it would. I changed my office so that it looks very "bureau", & with my shiny black shoes, the response to me has changed. Some folks are even motivated to salute, which is a characteristic that I have that some people respond to. I have no idea where this is all going to lead, but I feel very strongly it is the right choice for me.

Our new grandson went home tonight for the very first time, which is very cool *:-) We know that the new mom & dad are going to be very tired for quite a while, & we will be going over on Saturday to check him out. I haven't seen him yet.

The neighbor lady's car caught on fire, or at least overheated to where she got scared enough to call the fire department, which caused a little concern for us, but the fire people drove it away, so hey, all is well *:-)

No comments: