Friday, November 23, 2007

Happy Birthday; Flaky, Eurotrash Kite-Surfer?; 2nd Life

A very happy 2nd birthday to our granddaughter, & I saw some of the pictures (although I could not be there in person), & she looks happy & as though she had a good time. She is a sweetie, & I hope she did have fun.

I will soon get more information about my son-in-law, the one who threw me out of his home. The birth of his first child with my daughter as the mom is coming up, & I am interested to see which side of the scale he tips: On the one side, the label of "flaky, Eurotrash kite-surfer" would be accurate, & on the other side, the label of "loving father & loving husband" would be accurate. I know which one I am hoping for, but I will accept him whichever way he goes. The birthday party for my granddaughter was hosted at his house today, which is why I could not attend. I'll give it a year, & if things have improved, then I will consider entering his home again.

I got my avatar movin' today in 2nd life, in preparation for attending some webinars that I need to attend for the job I have. They only host them in 2nd life, which I think is cool. I learned a lot today moving the AV around & learning this and that.

No comments: