Thursday, November 08, 2007

Tyke Tuckered; Golf Clubs Ordered; DVR For Wife

I did not realize how tired I had become due to the energy needed to entertain & keep up with my granddaughter during the lunchtime we had together yesterday. I was tuckered by the tyke, & I will be better prepared next time *:-)

Well, I did it. Our first company golf outing is a week from tomorrow, & I gave my clubs away a long long time ago, & none of my kids have any I can borrow, so I purchased just two clubs, which is all I will be purchasing. I bought a putter, & I bought something called a "one-shot chipper" which is supposed to be a combo club that works as everything from a 3-iron to a 9-iron & sand wedge. I will be using only these two clubs, which I have been told is a new trend for those, like me, who just golf because the "team" is. I actually hope to beat the other players with these. Naive? Naw... *:-)

My wife has discovered a possible solution & an exciting opportunity that needed the help of a digital voice recorder (dvr), & so she found the one she wanted & then I picked it up for her this evening on my way home from work & I hope she gets to do good work with it.

No comments: