Sunday, November 18, 2007

Workies; Cute Aprons; Power Washer; Safe Cats

I worked on Slaka projects today, & it is a good thing I did because I have several things due that will be embarrassing to my boss if I screw them up, so it is fortunate that I sat down & updated my "todo" list, which revealed several things I needed to do today. My offsite Internet access is not behaving as well as I would like since changing to Outlook, but I can send the emails that didn't get out, from my desk tomorrow morning. Nobody is working today anyway...wait...except me...& probably a few others *:-)

My wife made some really cute miniature aprons to use as carriers for the written blessings that she took to the "blessing way" that was held for our pregnant daughter today. Very cool.

My son picked up our gasoline powered pressure washer today so he can prepare his house for painting. This power washer rips the paint right off, & will cut right into your body if you point it at yourself or anyone else. I am hopeful that he will be careful.

The cats that my wife has been taking care of for a neighbor who was on vacation are all fine, and the neighbor is back. The one we couldn't find last night, which worried us a little, was hiding ON THE ROOF of the house where it lives, & came down when its owner got back...the little prick...

No comments: