Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Aggressive, Assertive & Creamsicle

Aggressive:
Behavior that is actively hostile, bold & energetic.

Assertive:
Self-assuredly bold and confident.

Note: Most of my life I believed my behavior could often be defined as aggressive. However, today several learned colleagues assured me that NO, it is not aggressive. They all agreed that it is strongly ASSERTIVE though *:-) I feel a little better *:-)

Creamsicle:
A color said to be a combination of papaya, orange juice & amaretto (no dictionary definition). My colleagues at work were trying to convince me today that it is a true color and can be found in paint stores and the like. I am not yet convinced.

Movie Recommendations:
"Pennies From Heaven (British TV, 1978) - No, don't see it. OC-

Lee's OC Index:
OC+ = High potential healing and/or educational message for people with OCD tendencies.
OC- = Low potential healing and/or educational message for people with OCD tendencies.

No comments: