Sunday, May 01, 2005

Google Ads, Networking, Decryption

Google Ads:
LOL is what happened when I logged into this blog (OurAutumn) this morning to check which movies I had OCD indexed yesterday. To my dismay, delight and disgust I found Google Ads on my site referring to some of the unpleasant duties of home maintenance. The best phrase which cracked me up is "...eliminates sewer odor and stops the stink overnight" *:-) After scratching my head over how Google Ads could have linked that to my site, I realized that I had written about the movie rental house "Blockbuster" *:-(

Networking:
Just in case you need it, as I do now, here is the definition of networking as presented by the chapter of Experience Unlimited that I belong to:
"Networking is the art of making contacts".
Works for me.

Decryption:
We found a way to decrypt our VHS tapes. We have ordered the device and it should arrive in a week or so. We'll let everyone know if it works or not.

Movie Recommendations:
"The Pink Panther Strikes Again" (1976) - No, don't see it. OC-

Lee's OC Index:
OC+ = High potential healing and/or educational message for people with OCD tendencies.
OC- = Low potential healing and/or educational message for people with OCD tendencies.

No comments: