Sunday, May 08, 2005

Mother's Day, Free Lunch & Wolaver's

Mother's Day:
My wife is very happy. She heard from all our children, and our son and his wife actually took us out to dinner at a time and place that my wife really was happy about. Thank you, J & P *:-)

Free Lunch:
This is the first time that I have not forced my son to take money from me for part of the dinner expenses (it was not cheap). He was very enthusiastic about paying for the whole meal and that is cool. Thanks P.

Wolaver's:
I tried Wolaver's India Pale Ale for the first time and liked it very much. While I was away from the table briefly my wife tried a few sips from my glass and said she liked it quite a bit as well. This is a big change because my wife does not like beer and to my knowledge has never had any when we were dining or partying. We will try it again to make sure it holds its appeal.

Movie Recommendations:
"Never Come Back" (1989) - No, don't see it. OC-

Lee's OC Index:
OC+ = High potential healing and/or educational message for people with OCD tendencies.
OC- = Low potential healing and/or educational message for people with OCD tendencies.

No comments: