Monday, May 23, 2005

Friends Near & Far

Friends Near & Far:
I have friends. Some are local and some are in other countries. What I have learned is that for me to make a friend takes a very long time. Each of the friends who have come to my aid in my time of need I have spent years with and have had many hours of close personal activity. I am interested in the dynamics of friendship and what it takes to create a friend. As I think about it, in each case there has also been considerable emotional exchange involved. I will think and reflect and read more on it.

Movie Recommendations:
"Pompeii: The Last Day" (2003) - Yes, see it. OC+

Lee's OC Index:
OC+ = High potential healing and/or educational message for people with OCD tendencies.
OC- = Low potential healing and/or educational message for people with OCD tendencies.

No comments: