Thursday, May 05, 2005

Veteran & SARAH

Veteran:
I am one. 1968 -1970. I survived, and did a good job when I was in. US Army. Drafted. Right after the TET offensive in '68. Seems like a long time ago now. Doesn't really make any sense either. Oh well. I intend to use my Veterans status to help get a better job.

SARAH:
An acronym standing for Shock, Anger, Resentment, Acceptance & Hope. It has been my experience that all humans go through SARAH when any major event occurs in our lives that seems to block the plans we have made. I believe Resentment is the most dangerous and I am always grateful when I feel I have reached acceptance. This is a constant process for me.

Movie Recommendations:
"The Return Of The Pink Panther" (1975) - No, don't see it. OC-

Lee's OC Index:
OC+ = High potential healing and/or educational message for people with OCD tendencies.
OC- = High potential healing and/or educational message for people with OCD tendencies.

No comments: